Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Love My Beloved....

...and my beloved loves me.

Later today a pretty generic post will pop up for our anniversary. The more I thought of it the more I had to add, but this pesky blackberry won't help me out :/

I adore the picture on it....my hero, working hard at saving lives.

Eleven years have gone by since rings and vows were exchanged. As I sit here in the silence of early morning, I'm reminded of how blessed I am. Blessed to have such an amazing man to have and to hold, to cherish from this moment forward....and all of that wedding jazz.

He's my best friend...the only one who can see through all of my defenses and cut straight through the bull. Eleven years of screaming fights, broken hearts and millions of tears shed...quiet moments, arm's embrace and countless beats of the heart. But through it all a love that runs deeper and stronger then the day I walked the isle.


Song of Solomon 8:6-7

Place me like a seal over your heart,
like a seal on your arm;
for love is as strong as death,
its jealousy unyielding as the grave.
It burns like blazing fire,
like a mighty flame.
Many waters cannot quench love;
rivers cannot wash it away.
If one were to give all the wealth of his house for love,
it would be utterly scorned.



I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine.

No comments: