Friday, December 31, 2010

Nine And He's All Mine :)

Happy Birthday to my New Year's Eve baby!

corey's 9th birthday!

Nine years ago, I blinked and when I opened my eyes....my precious 5lb premie is now 60lbs of tall lanky goofyness!

Things that make me smile:

-you sing and dance to Singing in the Rain whenever it rains...especially down Walmart isles.

-you are obsessed with torMadoes.

-your skinny legs are adorable in pjamas

-Mom, rub my feet (no, Corey rub My feet..no Rub My Feet! I love feet wars!)

-You are a momma's boy (always have been, always will!)


We Love You Very Much Big Guy!

Happy 9th Birthday Corey!

4 comments:

gottaluvboyz said...

Happy Birthday, Corey! May you have a wonderful day!

Michelle said...

Happy birthday Corey, and mom, you have a great day too!

Anonymous said...

MANY Happy returns to your sweet boy!

Jules said...

How wonderful!! I hope Corey had a happy birthday!!