Thursday, August 2, 2012

Disconnect Vs. Discontent

Blah...


pretty much sums up what I'm feeling lately.


so much to do, no motivation to do it, no timelines--just deadlines.


I feel like I'm in a huge tug of war battle.


one side is this feeling of total disconnect:  like I'm uprooted, just waiting to be transplanted into another garden.


the other side is awe of how much God is blessing us and is providing the way (even when it feels like we aren't making steps forward...it's the behind the scenes God stuff that keeps my head above water right now)


not really sure what to say or feel.  I'm going through a quiet stage I guess (and if you know me personally, you're probably laughing at the thought of that....yeah, hahaha)


I'm going to try and be more present in my life this week...no more of this "out of life" experience..I'm here...life doesn't stop just because I'm stressed.


so, I'm giving myself a dose of my own friendly advice:


Suck it up Buttercup!  


time to go give myself a butt kicking at the gym, a little adrenaline dose will do my mind some good :)

No comments: