Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My personal lollypop guild




I am a stay at home mother of 3 boys ages 8,6,and 4. I am the lone female in the house, even our dogs are male! Some days it feels impossible to be a girl in a world of boys....Does anyone else ever have that problem? My make up has become war paint. Tampons make wonderful parachutes for army men. My beloved yarn ends up making mazes that even Houdini would have problems getting out of. Most days I feel like my life is some cross between X-games and The Three Stooges!

This blog will be my take on this crazy life....hopefully some mom will get a little relief from knowing that she's not alone! They keep telling me that there is light at the end of the yellow brick road....here's my journey through. Enjoy! Laugh with me (I try to laugh it off, otherwise I'll be making a reservation for a nice padded room!).

No comments: