Friday, April 25, 2008

new silk yarn


I got this silk from a fiber arts fair on Saturday. I spun it up on my drop spindle and love it!!! It's about 225 yards of complete heaven. I have been impatiently waiting for it to dry so that I could take a picture of it. The colors are a little wonky, the weather can't decide if it wants to be cloudy or sunny...either way I need to work on my camera a little bit too. I am still searching for a pattern to make this into. I could just stare at it for hours! The colors are a little bit darker then what the photo shows. They remind me of the lake that we would go to with my grandparents...just beautiful!

Not much new with the boys. The youngest has a cold so he's laying low. The other two are just happy that I am preoccupied with him so they can play on their little computers and be left alone!

I'll post better pics once I decide what to turn this into!

No comments: