Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dashing Through The Snow....

..well kind of!

The other weekend we made the trip out to White Sands National Monument.  It's one of the world's largest gypsum sand dunes.   Corey was a little freaked out when we got there....it looks crazily similar to huge plowed through snow drifts and he thought that he'd need a coat, not just a t-shirt lol!

Here's just a handful of pics, not much to say about them just lots and lots of fun (and wow, does that stuff get Everywhere!  Shoes, pants pockets...I'm still sweeping it up)










 The sunsets here are so beautiful...my camera is way above my abilities, but every day I am constently reminded how lucky we are to live in such beauty!

Grandma and Granpa are driving out for a visit this weekend, please pray for safe travels for them and that their stay will be amazing (the boys are about to jump out of their skin...the major count down has begun!)   Not sure how much I'll be able to snag Starbuck's internet...or if blogger will even let me on (has anyone else had issues?!?).

Thanks for being patient with me....and if you've emailed and I haven't responded I'm very sorry...no internet at the house and Jim's smart phone from IL is as slow as a rotary phone ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I've only read about this, never ever seen photos. What a cool place to visit.