Saturday, July 26, 2008

busy bee


bumble bee
Originally uploaded by princess and the purl
I just love watching the bees buzz around my neighbor's flowers. She is so gifted with her gardens...I on the other hand am destined to have rock gardens!!! (Jim bought me a pond for my birthday a couple of years ago. It's been pretty easy because I don't have to remember to water or weed it!!)

I have been on a total crochet kick lately. If you would have told me a month ago that I would be crocheting instead of knitting I would have said your NUTS!!!! I hated crochet! I hadn't done much of anything craftwise in quite awhile...now I've got 6 FO's and a blanket for J in the works, plus a few things in my head that I want to try!!!! I started the blanket for Jamie while on vacation. The first picture that I saw was typical spiderman colors (red and blue), but J saw one that was Spiderman 3 themed and he had to have it..too obsessed!!!! I have a couple more sections of black and white to do and then add the white through the vertical points to make the "web". So far it has been really easy..good car project! The other two want their fav super hero's now! Thank God for Ravelry and the geniuses who can graft out the logos!!!!

No comments: