Monday, November 30, 2009

Never Again.....

You never know what you're going to get when you ask something of Corey. 9 times out of 10, it's gonna be just fine....but then you add in Turkey, 5 grandparents, and aunt and uncle...just throw it all out the window cause he's going to let it shine!

Someone had the great idea to play pictionary. No, our kids aren't that short...my grandpa obviously made this easel for a giant, but it works!

Corey's word was "pants". Easy enough. He's a pretty good drawer. But man it was taking him FORever to draw his "pants". He steps back to show us a complete Christmas scene...snowman, Christmas tree, santa's sleigh....but no pants. I asked him where his word was in the picture: I don't want PANTS...I want Christmas! Well, all righty then!

(this is Duane and Crystal busting a gut)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Pictionary. Your post totally explains why.