Friday, May 15, 2009

Clean Livin'.....Room

(Cheesey! I know..can't help myself!)

Day 2 of the deep clean: the living room. Its supposed to be a 2 day project, but I just kept going--dont stop the cleaning mojo when it hits!

Now before you can see my Before pictures I need to explain that the folding table was in the middle of the living room from our mother's day get together...the boys have been doing their drawing and some school work there...its not a normal occurance! The videos strewn all over the floor IS a regular thing (as I hang my head in shame)! Oh, and please dont feel the need to call the bomb squad...as you can see it had already gone off!

SO here we go:

Before

After

Sigh! Much better! (Trash tossed, couches moved, cob webs gone, floor mopped and windows cleaned!) Sorry for all the glare in the "clean" tv picture~ who would have thought that de-nose printing the window would make such a difference in the lighting!
I also used a homade window cleaner because ours was empty! Much cheaper then the normal blue stuff! Who knew?!?!

Window cleaner:

1/2 cup water
1/2 cup rubbing alcohol
1/2 Tbs white vinegar

Works GREAT! (got off all of the dog nose prints with minimal effort!)

No comments: