Friday, July 17, 2009

A Light in the Darkness

This weekend I've been blessed with the opportunity to go with my cousin to a fiber fair...yeah!!!! (I'll be sure to post some pictures when I get back...I know we are going to have a great time!)

I got a 30 min break between when my grandparents picked up the boys and when Amy should be here...so I cracked open my Bible for a little quiet time.

I turned to Micah 7. I'm sure that I've posted this verse before, but with all that's been going on this week it was so life giving to be reminded of God's faithfulness!

Micah 7: 7-9

But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord,
I wait for God my savior;
my God will hear me.

Do not gloat over me, my enemy!
Though I sit in the darkness,
the Lord will be my light.
Because I have sinned against him,
I will bear the Lord's wrath,
until he pleads my case
and establishes my right.
He will bring me out into the light;
I will see his righteousness.


Have a wonderful weekend...find peace knowing that the darkness lasts but a moment... but morning always comes!

No comments: