Monday, June 15, 2009

Camper 101

Jamie left for camp this morning....the boys were fine, me..not so much!

We had to be at the church at 6:30 AM!!! Not so bad you must be thinking....well...I couldn't sleep last night so I was up until 1 something!!! My head kept running, did I forget this, what if he needs that...oops, forgot to put his name in all of his clothes!!!
After the lice check, we got to wait around for what seemed like forever! Jamie was getting kind of clingy...Jim thought we'd be lucky if he made it to St. Louis without us getting a call to get him. Then, just in time, J's little friend showed up...and he was off running around playing! Before we knew it, they were lining up to get on the bus and off they went!


Everyone says that he'll be fine...I know he will be....I just am a nervous mom who's having a hard time letting go!!! If you think about it, throw up a few prayers for him this week....especially for safety! He took his skateboard because there's a skate park....he loves skateboarding, but he's never been to a skate park....I pleaded with him to not try the big ramps until he tried the smaller ones..oh and no railing "grinding"....OH DEAR LORD!!!!!

No comments: