Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dad's Day

Happy Father's Day to all of you Dads out there!



We spent the first part of the day at church. After the service they had a big car show with free hamburgers, brats, hot dogs and chips and....RootBeer Floats...mmmm! It was a very cool idea! I think everyone had a great time~ wish I had pictures, but forgot the camera at home...had a really cool corvette...oooohh my favorite!



Tonight we are having a birthday party for me/father's day get together so this post will be a short one! Here's a few pics of the day:



This is my dad~first picture had a tongue sticking out..haha..always making things difficult!Jim got off from working a 32 hour shift so this is how he spent the rest of the day!

J wanted to make me a yarn cake for my birthday...he helped grandma make the cake, but was bored by the time she got to the frosting...I ended up rolling out my own fondant yarn balls, but it was a nice thought!

No comments: