Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer Time And The Living Easy...

The pool was SO cold!!!! Riley just sat on the edge....Corey helped him in with his foot on Riley's back! NO you first!!!!

That's not a smile, his teeth are about to chatter right out of his mouth! I thought they'd just be in and out, but it took them almost 2 hours before they were cold enough to call it quits!
I just bought some cheap Caron yarn to make some bags to keep in the grocery getter. Got the pattern from Knitty's summer edition...BYOB.

Can't wait to get home and get these started! Hopefully I'll have some progress pics soon!

I can't tell you how much lighter the load is today! There is something about the smell of the pool, the sun on your face, the way the ice cold water takes your breathe away that just makes you feel refreshed. Jim had his final tonight...he called and said that he passed...YEAHHHH!!!!! He is taking me away next weekend for my belated birthday present and I am SOOOO looking forward to getting some R & R!!!!

No comments: