Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom and Crystal

Today is my Mom's birthday (happy birthday mom!) and 2 weeks ago was my sister's birthday soooo we celebrated them both on Saturday. (sorry Crystal, I didn't get a good picture of you when Steve did your magic trick :) )

My Grandma is an awesome hostess....she really does everything so special! Well, a pastor friend of theirs, Steve and his wife came to the birthday party....Steve has quite the knack for magic tricks!

Here he is breaking an egg on top of this canister on my mom's head. He then put a piece of paper on top of it and then flipped it over so that the paper covered opening was upside down on my mom's head!----where's my instructions, he asked?-----Jim about died, because he seriously thought my mom was going to end up with egg everywhere! Steve then pulled the paper out and everyone waited...he lifted the canister to reveal a package of MnM's!!!!
So far so good with the boys not trying that trick at home!

There were lots of these expressions-
and some of these-
He even pulled all of this paper magically from Corey's ear :)

All in all, it was a super fun party....it's not very often that we get a bonus magic show when we visit Grandmas!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any time there is a magician in the house...well it is MAGIC!