Thursday, March 4, 2010

Welcome to the Infirmary

Our boy are rarely sick...so when they do get a little something here or there its like the world is going to come to an end! (Or is it because they are boys?!?)

I've spent the last 5 days hugging, holding, rubbing backs and fetching Kleenex...glamorous life of a mom! Oh the questions I've been asked: Mom have you ever seen a cold THIS baaaad? I've seen worse. Do I have H1N1? No. Why can't I have medicine for my fever? Because its not "really" a fever and that is your bodies way to kill of what is making you sick.....Oh, ok.

So sorry if there is nothing new and exciting here, just crabby kinds and colds! (Praying that I am not next---cause you know that the world doesn't stop when mom gets sick!)

It seems to be a fairly quick bug, Jamie's almost over it...Riley is mid way...and Corey just woke up coughing...joy oh joy! If I have to watch another day of Little Rascals boxed set, I'm going to scream!!!

Hoping the rest of your week is Kleenex free :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not taken a single day of this healthy winter for granted! Hope you're all better soon over there.

Jennifer Juniper said...

We are just getting over a case of the pukes! Crossing my fingers it ends here :)