Monday, September 21, 2009

What Can I Say...I LOVE My Husband!

I am the luckiest woman alive! I have a husband who is so devoted to work, saving lives and most importantly, to God and our family! Last week I found an armoire on CraigsList....about 2 hours away, but the price was next to nothing! So, when I called Jim at 2 p.m. and told him my hair brained idea of running up there that night before someone else swiped it up...he said ok (yes...he said OK!).

Then after working all week, countless hours of medic-ing and construction...he took a couple of hours to fix it up right! I love this man! I mean look at him...dog tired, moving this heavy piece of furniture, lifting giant tv's like it's a feather pillow!
Drilling over a cabinet door...with perfect accuracy!
Yep..it's straight!
And my favorite part...I've always loved those arms!
Ah...be still my beating heart! (this picture was purely for my enjoyment! haahhaaa!....if I don't ever post again, it's either because he killed me or took away my computer!)
I love you Jim! Thanks for all that you do for us!




4 comments:

Lori said...

How sweet. Isn't it great after years of marriage to be able to look at your spouse with even more love than when you were first married? well, at least most days...

shelly said...

Most days is so true! (I still have a list of things I can't do that needs to be fixed, BUT...I super appreciate him setting up the tv and dvd before he worked a 24 hour shift!!!!). Next month we'll be married for 11 yrs...on one hand its not possible that time has gone by so fast and then on the other, we've been together longer then we've been apart!

Kathy said...

Wow. Mark and I are just coming up on a year, and that long, slow burn is exactly what we want, too. I know the future won't be perfect because we're not perfect, but we want a long, happy life together.

The armoire looks pretty sharp, too, Shelly!

shelly said...

Kathy you crack me up! Oh the lessons I could give on what not to do for a long healthy relationship! (You and Mark will have one...I can see it in your eyes...I can't tell you how happy I am for you two...now I've gotta stop before I break into Grease!!!!!!)