Thursday, August 27, 2009

Chillin at the Park

The boys had a chance to play at my old elementary school's playground today. We met Amber and her niece (but I think the Terrible Three-some intimidated the poor thing!). It was kind of funny watching them play in the same place that I ran around in so many years ago! They even had these wooden post things that I remember flipping over....for some reason they seem so small now! Here's a few shots of them hanging out: Riley was a total maniac on these hand rails! He went over them so many time that he got blisters! (you can't tell from this picture, but he's pretty far off the ground! Made me super nervous, but I just need to deal with it!)

Corey wasn't that into the park....he wanted to stay at Grandma's and play Super Mario Brothers.....as you can see he didn't win ;)

No comments: