Monday, December 28, 2009

Day After Christmas Specials

We braved a snow storm to trek into town to hit up the Target (sorry if you're confused by the ikea bag...it's a good size to toss the ornaments into while gluing on the tops). Unloop a coat hanger, carefully string the large and medium balls. As you go, fill in wholes by hot gluing the small balls into the spaces. I used 1 box of 40 large balls, 1 tube of 10 medium balls (the stripey ones) and one box of 25 small balls....again, ALL are plastic! I ended up paying $16 for all of them.

My mom got the blue and silver ones. She used one box of 40 and a swag that had 3 different sizes.

I'm really liking these wreaths! I'll take a picture once I hang it on my built in hutch. (after I find a bright pink ribbon or something)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adore those wreaths. Pretty. Shiny. Bright.